EYFS and Primary Teacher Vacancies
Who are we?
Green Park School was founded in 2015 and offers an outstanding British-style education to children in the local community.
The school follows the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework and the English National Curriculum to ensure that learning is both relevant and purposeful. Besides acquiring literacy and numeracy skills and competence with ICT, Green Park School also endeavors to provide a holistic education to students, so that they grow into confident, caring and global citizens. We educate our learners to understand the vital need to make our world a sustainable place to live.
Please find more information here: www.greenparkschoolqatar.com
Vacancies for August 2017:
1 Early Years teachers
2 Key Stage 1 teachers
1 Key Stage 2 teachers
1 Social Worker
1 Arabic Teacher
We are aiming to appoint motivated, highly skilled, enthusiastic and dedicated teachers who would work alongside, develop and support a multi-cultural staff team in our continued pursuit of excellence.
We invite applications from teachers who are committed to:
• Nurturing and developing every aspect of a child’s development
• Making learning meaningful, student centred and enjoyable
• Contributing to the wider life of the school
• Promoting a real sense of family community through working in partnership with all stakeholders
• Professional development both within their schools and across our network of schools
Who are we looking for?
• A relevant teaching qualification: minimum of a BEd. or BA/BSc + PGCE/QTS for the age group you will be teaching, and for specialist roles, a degree in the subject you teach
• A minimum of 2 years recent teaching experience preferred
• Interest in researching new initiatives and implementing them whilst evaluating current processes
• A good understanding of early years / primary teaching and learning
• Experience / Understanding of English language learning, particularly for students for whom English is an additional language
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to lead as well as collaborate with leaders.
What do we offer?
• Competitive tax free salary
• Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues
• Excellent professional development and guidance
• A school committed to doing the best for each and every one of its students
• Furnished accommodation
• Medical insurance
• Visa costs
• Annual flight allowance
• Discounted school places for dependents.
How do you apply?
Please send your letter of Application along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Please state the position for which you are applying in the email subject box.
Closing Date: 30th May 2017
Ongoing interview sessions from 5th of April to the 15th of June, 2017